- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
PwC Acquires Environmental Consulting Group Viridis
June 28, 2012
By Michael Foster, Big4.com Blogger
PwC has purchased Viridis, an environmental consulting firm that focuses on sustainable business practices and environmental strategies for businesses looking to take advantage of environmentally responsible business practices.
The Big4 firm has acuiqred all assets of the consulting firm, which is headquartered in Boston and Washington D.C. Viridis managing partners George Favaloro and Amy Longsworth will join PwC as managing directors, and the firm’s other eight consultants will also become part of PwC’s staff. Longsworth has said, “we are excited to join PwC, and with the wealth of expertise found in both organizations, we look forward to providing clients high quality service in an area critically important to their businesses.”
Sustainable Business Solutions Practice Leader Kathy Nieland has said that the purchase of Viridis will add value to PwC’s environmental services. “The acquisition of Viridis will enhance the resources and strategic counsel PwC provides clients seeking to accelerate growth, spark innovation and mitigate risk,” she said.
PwC’s sustainable business solutions services include developing strategies, finding breakthroughs, and finding ways to drive sustainable practices at the business unit level.