- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
PwC: Acquisition of Ray Group International Completed
November 12, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
PwC US today announced that it has acquired Ray Group International, LLC (RGI), a consulting firm specializing in information technology (IT) and program management consulting services for federal government entities. The acquisition reflects PwC’s commitment to building depth in areas that meet the needs of its clients, addressing their most complex business challenges, from strategy to execution. The acquisition was completed on November 6, 2012. Financial terms of the transaction will not be disclosed.
Scott McIntyre, PwC’s U.S. Public Sector Practice Leader commented:
“We are very pleased to welcome Ray Group’s highly skilled team of professionals to PwC’s Public Sector practice,” he said. “The core skill set of the RGI team strongly complements PwC’s existing services in healthcare IT, program management and communications consulting. Their client-centric approach mirrors our own, and we know they will bring tremendous additional value to our clients. PwC’s Public Sector practice helps solve critical issues that matter most to our federal government clients and this capability enhances our ability to add value to these complex challenges.”
RGI’s consultants have joined PwC’s existing team of professionals that serve the public sector. Former RGI CEO, Ronald E. Ray, former RGI President, Michael Louden, and former RGI COO, Michael Hecker, have joined PwC in key leadership positions.