- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
PwC: Adds to pensions advisory team
January 18, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
PwC continues to expand its pensions advisory team with the appointment of Celene Lee. PwC has grown its pensions advisory team significantly over the last couple of years with a number of senior appointments to meet the increasing market demand the firm is experiencing for innovative pension risk management advice and execution.
Celene was most recently head of pensions at Barrie & Hibbert, where she led the asset and liability risk modelling strategy and consulting for the pensions and asset management sector. Prior to Barrie & Hibbert, Celene was with Hewitt Associates where her role included scheme actuary work for trustees.
Her other roles include past chair of the National Association of Pension Funds North London Group and chair of the Institute of Actuaries’ IORP II Working Party.