- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
PwC: Ant’s Eye View Acquired
September 23, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Ant’s Eye View consultants will join PwC’s existing social and digital professionals to help companies create and execute effective social media and digital marketing strategies. Former AEV founders, CEO Sean O’Driscoll and Chief Innovation Officer Jake McKee, have joined PwC as principals. Ant’s Eye View (AEV), is a premier boutique social media strategy development and consulting firm.
The acquisition was completed September 21, 2012. Financial terms of the transaction will not be disclosed.
Dana Mcilwain, PwC Vice Chairman and U.S. Advisory Leader commented:
“We are very pleased to welcome these seasoned social media professionals to PwC’s Advisory Practice,” she said. “The addition of this talented team to our Management Consulting roster strengthens our ability to help our clients use social media to engage with their customers and employees, creating a positive and powerful brand experience.”
PwC’s Advisory professionals help organizations improve business performance, respond quickly and effectively to crisis, and extract value from transactions. We understand our clients’ industries and unique business challenges, and look across the entire organization — focusing on strategy, structure, people, process and technology — to help clients build their next competitive advantage. See http://www.pwc.com/us/consulting for more information or follow us @PwCAdvisory.