- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
PwC: Awarded Best Treasury Consultancy
January 16, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
PwC US announced Treasury Management International (TMI) has awarded the firm as the Best Treasury Consultancy in all three geographic categories: North America, Global, and Europe. Each year, TMI also recognizes those who understand the challenges in the global treasury arena through their Innovation and Excellence in Treasury Management award. This year marks the 12th consecutive year PwC has been honored as a top treasury consultant by TMI’s global readers.
This year, TMI divided voting for the Best Treasury Consultancy award into three geographic categories: Best Global Treasury Consultancy, Best European Treasury Consultancy, and Best North American Treasury Consultancy. TMI readers voted PwC in first place in each region. PwC has one of the world’s largest treasury advisory groups, dedicated to enhancing companies’ treasury so that it creates desired value. PwC professionals provide a broad range of complementary treasury, banking, technology, taxation, accounting and program management skills.
“Today’s increasingly global financial marketplace continues to pose ongoing challenges and opportunities that will have a deep impact on business for the foreseeable future,” said Peter Frank, principal, PwC. “It is critical for companies to rethink their approach to business, beginning with managing a global footprint, setting strategies and positioning operations to be highly responsive and prepared to act in any scenario and to deliver sustained business value.”