- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
PwC: Business Recovery Services Gets New Partner
August 3, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Bruce Buchanan joined the firm as a managing director with the firm’s Business Recovery Services (BRS) group based in New York. As a veteran restructuring and capital markets specialist, he has participated in more than 100 restructuring-related transactions over the course of his career. In his new role with PwC, Buchanan serves in the restructuring services arm of PwC’s Deals team, assisting clients in evaluating strategic and financial alternatives and providing structuring advice to ensure successful recapitalizations and restructurings.
With a strong background in restructurings, recapitalizations and capital markets services, Buchanan has served in a variety of leadership roles with leading investment banking firms. Prior to joining PwC, he served as managing director, head of strategic finance and global restructuring group team leader at RBS Securities Inc., evaluating restructuring alternatives and driving corporate solutions to maximize recoveries and reduce risk and exposure.
Perry Mandarino, U.S. Business Recovery Services Leader with PwC comments:
“Bruce is a results-driven restructuring specialist with strong fundamental credit and debt capital advisory experience across a broad spectrum of industries, products and markets,” he said. “His track record of supporting companies in working with the various stakeholders involved during these complex transactions while addressing their corporate financing needs is highly regarded, and his unique skill sets will greatly benefit our clients and our practice. We are very excited to welcome him to our team.”