- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
PwC: Canada’s CFO of the Year™
December 7, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Canada’s CFO of the Year™ program presents its distinguished panel of business leaders from across the country which will review nominations and select Canada’s 2013 CFO of the Year™ Award winner. After 10 years of service, Peter Dey, Chairman of Paradigm Capital Inc., will be stepping down as chair of this independent selection committee.
Now in its eleventh year, the award honours the quality, insight, direction and leadership of Canada’s senior financial leaders. Nominations are currently being accepted at www.cfoy.ca, and will close on December 21, 2012. Presenting sponsors for the 2013 award are Financial Executives International Canada (FEI Canada), PwC and Robert Half.
Candidates from any business sector may be nominated by CEOs, corporate directors, financial analysts and other senior executives. The 2013 recipient of Canada’s CFO of the Year Award will be honoured at a gala dinner May 2, 2013.
“This year’s CFO of the Year TM Award will once again recognize an outstanding financial leader in Canada,” said Gino Scapillati, National Managing Partner, Markets at PwC. “We look forward to another winner being added to this celebrated list of award recipients.”
FEI Canada is the all-industry professional membership association for senior financial executives. With eleven chapters across Canada and 1,800 members, FEI Canada provides professional development, thought leadership and advocacy services to its members. The association membership, which consists of Chief Financial Officers, Audit Committee Directors and senior executives in the Finance, Controller, Treasury and Taxation functions, represents a significant number of Canada’s leading and most influential corporations. Further information can be found at www.feicanada.org.