- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
PwC: Dallas Maverick’s “Trees for Threes”
December 23, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
PwC US announced recently that its Dallas office is partnering with the Dallas Mavericks for the third consecutive year for the “Trees for Threes” program. Part of the Dallas Mavericks overall Guard the Planet initiative, “Trees for Threes” will plant a tree for every three-pointer the team makes at home during the regular season as well as the postseason.
In March and April 2012, the program planted 27 trees at Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts and 267 trees at Francisco “Pancho” Medrano Middle School and Skyline High School. Mavericks players Vince Carter and Brandan Wright, along with hundreds of volunteers from PwC and Arborilogical Services participated in the planting.
In order to care for and maintain the trees after planting year after year, The Mavericks, along with PwC, have aligned with tree care experts from Arborilogical Services, the Dallas Parks and Recreation Department, and the Dallas Independent School District.
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com.