- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
PwC: Dennis M. Nally Reappointed
November 30, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
PwC announced recently that Dennis M. Nally has been reappointed to a second term as Chairman of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited.
“Dennis Nally has done a tremendous job guiding the PwC worldwide network over the last few years. His strong leadership and keen vision of the future for our businesses around the world will provide the direction needed to assure our continued success,” said Brad Oltmanns, the Governance Board Chairman of PricewaterhouseCoopers International.
Mr Nally, whose first term as PwC’s Global Chairman started on July 1, 2009, joined PwC’s Network Leadership Team in 2008, and from 2002-2009 was the Chairman and Senior Partner of PricewaterhouseCoopers US. Prior to that, he served in a variety of leadership and client service roles.