- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
PwC: Eric Hornsten Appointed
September 29, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
A 20-year veteran of the firm, has been appointed as managing partner for PwC’s Austin office. Prior to assuming his new role, Eric Hornsten served as an assurance partner in PwC’s National Professional Services Group in San Jose, CA, where he worked with clients on complex accounting and reporting matters in areas such as revenue recognition and stock-based compensation.
Horsten is a Certified Public Accountant in Texas and California and is a member of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, the California State Society of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He received a Bachelor’s degree in Business with high honors as well as a Master’s in Professional Accounting from the University of Texas at Austin.
Tom Codd, PwC’s North Texas Managing Partner comments:
“Eric’s broad range of experience in helping companies at all stages of development, from FORTUNE 500 corporations to growing venture capital-backed companies, makes him a natural choice to lead PwC Austin into the future,”he said. “Eric’s wide range of client and leadership experiences will serve him well in taking on this important role for our market and the firm.”
PwC firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com.