- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
PwC: Forensic Services Gets New Partner
August 24, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
In his new role leading the Midwest Forensics Team for PwC, Kristofer Swanson brings 25 years of business advisory services experience to PwC and has worked with companies in a wide-range of industries including aerospace systems, apparel, banking, financial institutions, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and transportation. PwC Forensic Services team of experienced professionals is dedicated to meeting the challenges caused by fraud allegations, financial crimes and other irregularities.
Erik Skramstad, PwC’s U.S. Forensics practice leader talked about the new appointment.
“Kris possesses a deep understanding of the complex issues our clients are faced with in today’s challenging business climate,” he said. “He will be a valuable addition to our leadership team as we help companies navigate issues ranging from the threat of economic crime and regulatory risk to complex business disputes in order to secure their future success.”
Swanson holds an MBA in international business and economics from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business; an M.S. in accountancy from DePaul University; and a B.A. from Lawrence University. He serves as a board member for the Better Government Association and the Legal Aid Society of Metropolitan Family Services.
Swanson is a licensed CPA in Illinois, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, and is certified in Financial Forensics. He is also a member of the American Bar Association, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, the Illinois CPA Society, the CFA Institute, the CFA Society of Chicago, and the Licensing Executives Society.