- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
PwC: Global Financial Management Consulting Services Recognition
January 7, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
PwC US today announced it was positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders quadrant of the “Magic Quadrant for Global Financial Management Consulting Services” report, which assesses global financial management consulting services for North America, Europe, Asia/Pacific, Japan and Latin America.
Leaders, as defined in this Magic Quadrant, “are performing well today, with a clear vision of market-building competencies to sustain their leadership position in this space. The consultants in this quadrant generally share superior market understanding, vision, holistic and comprehensive methodologies and road maps. They have the extensive global geographic reach to support their on-site clients and have globally well communicated and well-marketed sales offerings. They are also in the position to advise regulators and assist financially stricken leading businesses in crisis. Furthermore, they have a sizable performance management and BI/analytics capability.”
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.