- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
PwC: Gold Sponsorship of Dreamforce 2012
September 18, 2012
Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry’s largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social enterprise. With more than 650 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist; and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to succeed as a social enterprise in four days, under one roof.
The conference will be held September 18-21, 2012, at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. PwC will be in booth 607 in the Cloud Expo.PwC will also be presenting on the topics of the Salesforce Sales Cloud and the social enterprise at Dreamforce.
Cornel Nolte, principal, PwC comments:
“Cloud computing is capable of truly transforming companies today through scalability, flexibility and cost reduction,” he said. “Throughout our sessions at Dreamforce, PwC will showcase two fundamental components of the industry – Salesforce Sales Cloud and the social enterprise – and how companies can leverage them to meet business goals.”