- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
PwC: Leaders quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for Business Operations Consulting Services Worldwide
October 28, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Gartner, Inc, has positioned PwC in the Leaders quadrant of the “Magic Quadrant for Business Operations Consulting Services, Worldwide” report.
Recognized as a Leader in business operations consulting services, PwC helps companies operationalize their business strategies and transform their value chain functions from product development through supply chain, core operations and product support. PwC views operations as a strategic asset and helps clients achieve revenue growth, cost reduction, risk management, and net profitability goals. The “Magic Quadrant for Business Operations Consulting Services, Worldwide” report “evaluates the global business operations consulting capabilities of 10 business consulting service providers.”
According to the report BOC services help companies analyze, define, validate and improve business operations, and BOC services require strong capabilities in program management, change management and governance. As well, business operations consulting (BOC) services are strategy and transformation consulting services supporting senior business stakeholders, such as CEOs, COOs, chief supply chain officers, chief procurement officers and other leaders in their efforts to improve their operations on a global basis.
Mark Strom, principal and Global Operations Competency Leader, PwC commented:
“We are proud to be recognized as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Business Operations Consulting Services, Worldwide report. We feel this recognition is a testament to PwC’s ongoing dedication to provide companies with superior business operations consulting services from strategy to execution,” he said. “In today’s dynamic business environment, companies are constantly pressed to align operations with growth opportunities and profitability goals. We understand the value of shaping strategies to realize competitive advantage from operations, and then delivering complete solutions to drive results and help clients achieve their critical business goals.”