- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
PwC: Marc-Philip Ferzan Joins PwC’s Forensic Services
August 20, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
A former trial attorney with nearly 20 years of experience in federal and state government investigations and litigation, Marc-Philip Ferzan has joined the firm’s U.S. Forensic Services practice as a managing director. He has has extensive experience in developing and implementing strategic approaches to large-scale investigations, and has facilitated the resolution of government enforcement actions and complex multi-party commercial disputes.
Erik Skramstad, PwC’s U.S. Forensics practice leader comments:
“We are very pleased to welcome Marc to PwC,” he said. “As an authority on conducting focused investigations to generate the most critical information to decision-making, Marc’s addition to our team is an example of our continued efforts to hire talented professionals to meet the increasingly complex needs of our clients.”
Ferzan has also served as an Assistant U.S. Attorney with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey, a Trial Attorney with the U.S. Department of Justice’s Tax Division, and Senior Counsel with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Division of Enforcement.
He holds a Doctor of Law (J.D.) from Fordham University School of Law and a B.A. from Rutgers College.