- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
PwC Mobile Innovations Report Provides Outlook for Technology Sector
July 28, 2012
PricewaterhouseCoopers has started a new series of reports on the mobile technology industry. The firm released its first issue of the report earlier this week.
The series focuses on the future of mobile innovation and how it influences the technology sector. PwC’s goal is to make sure that executives have a thorough understanding of how technological innovation is progressing and how it can aid or disrupt their business models. The Mobile Innovations Forecast includes a number of different case studies and reports which help business leaders make more informed decisions.
Among the goals of the report are:
- Assessing how mobile technology disrupts business models.
- Determining how those disruptions impact customer and employee behavior.
- Determining how these changes help competitors find common ground and work cohesively on joint ventures and other projects.
- Understanding how changes in mobile technology can create discord among business allies.
The MIF report is just the beginning of PwC’s mission to better understand the impacts of mobile technology. They are going to be releasing new data in the coming months to better assess the impacts that mobile technology has over the technology sector.