- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
PwC: New alliance set to help business
December 23, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
PwC’s Digital Change team and custom software development company, ThoughtWorks Australia have joined forces in a collaborative alliance that will facilitate the delivery of agile end-to-end digital solutions.The alliance enables PwC and ThoughtWorks Australia to come together, as needed to the benefit of its clients by sharing its information and digital expertise. It reinforces both companies’ commitment to helping businesses not just evolve within the digital economy, but to successfully harness the power of technology and deal with industry disruption head on.
The alliance is a natural progression for PwC’s Digital Change business which according to Mr Riccio is constantly evolving to keep pace with the demands of the rapidly changing digital landscape.
PwC’s Digital Change services are focused on enabling your business to create value from the digital economy. We are continually evolving our approach to meet market expectations and will assess your business to help you make sense of both the drivers of disruption, as well as the levers that can be enhanced by digital change. We have also invested in expertise and solutions to help accelerate your business’ value, by providing a pragmatic, strategic and comprehensive approach.