- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
PwC: New alliance set to help business tackle disruption
December 12, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
PwC’s Digital Change team and custom software development company, ThoughtWorks Australia have joined forces in a collaborative alliance that will facilitate the delivery of agile end-to-end digital solutions.
“The impact and disruption of digital is everywhere we look. It’s unsustainable for individual businesses to do everything themselves to keep pace,” said PwC’s National Digital Change Leader, John Riccio. ” “This alliance means that we can come together on opportunities where it will be valuable to our clients and with the intention of providing a fast, integrated service. Starting with a design phase based on contextual market, industry and economic knowledge and ending with agile delivery, continuous development and implementation – we are working towards making digital change stick.”
The alliance enables PwC and ThoughtWorks Australia to come together, as needed to the benefit of its clients by sharing its information and digital expertise. It reinforces both companies’ commitment to helping businesses not just evolve within the digital economy, but to successfully harness the power of technology and deal with industry disruption head on.