- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
PwC: New Leader of US Industrial Manufacturing Practice
July 24, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Bono, a partner in PwC’s Assurance practice based in Charlotte, brings 14 years of experience serving a variety of clients ranging from international, publicly traded companies to emerging organizations. He spent two years in PwC’s National Office, where he specialized in revenue recognition and stock compensation, consulting with engagement teams to help resolve complex accounting issues. He has significant involvement with multinational companies and SEC registrants in U.S. GAAP accounting, Sarbanes-Oxley internal control and PCAOB auditing standards, financial reporting, SEC reporting, public registration statements, debt offering and comfort letters and mergers and acquisitions. He has instructed a variety of technical trainings on topics including revenue recognition, stock compensation, business combinations and current accounting hot topics.
Barry Misthal, global industrial manufacturing leader for PwC commented:
“Bobby’s in-depth understanding of today’s industry’s issues is impressive at a time when uncertainty regarding the world economic outlook continues to impact companies across the sector,” he said. “Bobby is a vital addition to our team and I am honored to welcome him aboard.”
Bono graduated magna cum laude with a B.S. in Accounting from Virginia Tech and is a CPA licensed in the state of North Carolina. In addition he is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants.