- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
PwC: New Long-term Lease for Six Floors at 601 S. Figueroa
October 5, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
A new move reaffirms PwC’s longstanding commitment to the City of Los Angeles and its clients, including its 79 years leading the Oscars® balloting process on behalf of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (the Academy). The company has signed a 15-year lease with Brookfield Office Properties for 135,000 square feet at the building located 601 S. Figueroa.
Brian Cullinan, managing partner for PwC’s Southern California market commented:
“Over the past two years, PwC Los Angeles has grown our workforce more than 30 percent, adding approximately 350 new jobs to our local practice. We see a bright future in Los Angeles and intend to continue our growth in our new space,” he said. “We’re proud to be one of the largest professional services firms in Los Angeles and of our track record serving clients in this market for more than 100 years.”
Cullinan also noted that the space will be attuned to today’s highly mobile worker with “touch down desks” throughout all floors and a “work anywhere” wireless network environment. Besides efficiency, the firm also has placed a premium on environmental awareness and human esthetics. Sustainable materials and furnishings will be utilized throughout the six floors and the architectural design is an open and spacious one that offers ample natural light and stunning 360-degree views on all floors.