- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
PwC: New Tax Leader and Partner of the Lake Erie Market Based in Cleveland
December 20, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
PwC US today announced the appointment of Tim Throndson as Tax Leader for the firm’s Lake Erie Market, which comprises the Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Rochester and Buffalo offices, effective immediately. Additionally, Tim Gerspacher, a tax partner, will also be relocating to Cleveland to join PwC’s tax practice. Both partners will be based in the Cleveland office.
Throndson has been named the Tax Leader for the firm’s Lake Erie Market and will be responsible for leading PwC’s tax relationships in Cleveland and the greater Lake Erie market while supporting the growth and development of PwC’s talent in the region’s tax practice. Throndson replaces senior tax partner Dave Lancia, who will focus full-time on serving some of PwC’s largest clients in the market.
Tim Gerspacher joins the Lake Erie Market as a tax partner where he will assist clients with general tax consulting matters, tax efficient structuring, international tax issues, and state and local tax issues.
Gerspacher joins the Lake Erie market from PwC’s New York City office where he served as the lead tax partner on a number of large multi-national accounts. He led global tax transformation projects including the coordination of multiple teams, integration of data and the implementation of processes and supporting software. Prior to joining PwC, Gerspacher was a tax director for one of the world’s largest transportation companies. He earned his Bachelor of Science in both accounting and finance from Washington State University, and a Masters in Taxation from the University of Washington. Gerspacher is a licensed CPA in New York and Washington State.