- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
PwC: New Tax Partner in Seattle
January 21, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
PwC US announced recently that veteran tax professional Tina Skidmore joined the firm as a Tax Partner, based in its Seattle office. Skidmore will lead PwC’s Pacific Northwest State and Local Tax practice, where she will advise companies on tax planning solutions along with income tax compliance and state tax issues. Skidmore brings with her over 20 years of experience advising large corporations on tax issues.
Prior to PwC, Skidmore was a multistate income tax professional focused on the creation and implementation of state tax strategies for corporations doing business in multiple jurisdictions. In that role, Skidmore predominately worked with major gaming, entertainment and retail companies in the Silicon Valley area as well as with the corporate tax department of a large biotechnology company.
Skidmore is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in Washington, Texas and California. She received a bachelor’s degree from Stephen F. Austin University and a master’s degree from Golden Gate University.
PwC US helps organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a member of the PwC network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people. We’re committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com/US.