- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
PwC : New Tax Partner in Seattle
January 26, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
PwC US announced recently that veteran tax professional Tina Skidmore joined the firm as a Tax Partner, based in its Seattle office. Skidmore is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in Washington, Texas and California. She received a bachelor’s degree from Stephen F. Austin University and a master’s degree from Golden Gate University.
Kevin Baldwin, managing partner of PwC’s Pacific Northwest Market commented:
“With the addition of Tina’s in-depth expertise and background on state income tax issues, our Seattle State and Local Tax practice will continue adding value to the firm and furthering our commitment of delivering high-quality services to our clients,” he said “PwC is focused on building a diverse set of leaders who have a variety of backgrounds and skill sets, and Tina is an exceptional addition to our team.”
Before, Skidmore was a multistate income tax professional looking after the creation and implementation of state tax strategies for corporations doing business in multiple jurisdictions. For that job, Skidmore predominately worked with major gaming, entertainment and retail companies in the Silicon Valley area and the corporate tax department of a large biotechnology company.
PwC US helps organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a member of the PwC network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people. We’re committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com/US.