- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
PwC: New U.S. Oracle Practice Leader
December 30, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
PwC US today announced that Tyler Prince has joined the firm as a principal and new leader of PwC’s U.S. Oracle practice. In this role, Prince is responsible for overseeing the overall strategy of implementing Oracle capabilities for clients. He brings over 20 years of experience and deep industry knowledge of Oracle capabilities to the firm.
Formerly with PwC, Prince returns to the firm after working at Oracle Corporation for seven years as the Group Vice President for Alliances & Channels in North America. At Oracle, he was responsible for driving sales and client success with Oracle’s business partners across the Oracle portfolio of application, technology and hardware solutions.
He previously held positions with PeopleSoft, Inc., IBM Business Consulting Services and Andersen Consulting. Based in Chicago, he currently serves as Regional Leadership Board Member for the American Cancer Society. Prince holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of Illinois.
PwC is a Diamond level partner in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN). To help companies achieve sustainable business outcomes, PwC and Oracle work together to help clients solve complex business problems using Oracle technology.