- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
PwC: Open University Relaunched
October 29, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
PwC (US) announced recently the relaunch of PwC Open University — a free online library of executive business courses developed by PwC thought leaders. First launched two years ago, PwC Open University is a unique corporate education resource that provides business executives, and the general business community free and open access to over 280 virtual courses spanning multiple industries and topics with new CPE-eligible courses added regularly.
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Tell us what matters to you and find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
Mitra Best, U.S. Innovation Leader at PwC comments: “Open access to education and knowledge-sharing are what drive innovation and progress, making resources such as PwC Open University increasingly important in today’s knowledge-based economy,” she says. “By enhancing the cutting-edge learning experience that PwC Open University provides, we build on the innovative steps taken by leading universities in open courseware as we continue to pioneer open access education.”