- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
PwC : Path to long term business sustainability
January 2, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Research for a collaborative PwC and University of Melbourne Faculty of Business and Economics study has involved 60 executives from 18 organisations that span some of the highest profile organisation in Australia and New Zealand including ASX top 50 to government departments and private businesses. The businesses represent a broad cross section of industries including mining, retail, health and technology.
PwC partner Richard Shackcloth comments:
“Agility is relevant to all organisations irrespective of size, structure or sector,” he says.”It is a multi-dimensional capability that enables organisations to respond quickly to change. It is a “must have” not a “like to have” capability for any business that wants to pre-empt, adapt and survive in the current environment where change is constant.”
The result is Australian and New Zealand organisations have shared their inner workings in a world first study to understand the value and elements of organisational agility.
PwC and University of Melbourne will use the HVP Agility Model and are continuing collaborative research to produce an Agility Index as a tool to confirm that agility generates greater shareholder returns. It will allow organisations to review their strengths and weaknesses, track improvement over time and correlate this with overall performance and shareholder returns.