- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
PwC: Pensions advisory team
January 8, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
PwC continues to expand its pensions advisory team with the appointment of Celene Lee. Celene was most recently head of pensions at Barrie & Hibbert, where she led the asset and liability risk modelling strategy and consulting for the pensions and asset management sector. Prior to Barrie & Hibbert, Celene was with Hewitt Associates where her role included scheme actuary work for trustees.
“Celene is a great addition to our growing pensions business and brings with her a proven track record of delivering innovative solutions for her clients. The appetite for pensions risk management remains strong,” said Raj Mody, head of pensions advisory at PwC. “We expect the overall volume of risk management transactions in particular to increase in 2013, as companies adapt their approaches for managing pension risk to the new world of low gilt yields. Celene’s experience and insight builds on our already strong presence, and will allow us to enhance our risk analytics capabilities to meet growing client demand.”
Her other roles include past chair of the National Association of Pension Funds North London Group and chair of the Institute of Actuaries’ IORP II Working Party.
PwC has grown its pensions advisory team significantly over the last couple of years with a number of senior appointments to meet the increasing market demand the firm is experiencing for innovative pension risk management advice and execution.