- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
PwC: Richard Dorough Joins PwC’s Forensic Services
August 24, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Based in Fort Worth, TX, Richard Dorough has extensive experience in IT security consulting, forensic investigations and eDiscovery data collection issues. Now he has joined the firm’s U.S. Forensic Services practice as a managing director.
Dorough is a recognized industry authority on issues relating to IT, IT Security, eDiscovery and Forensics, and frequently speaks at security-related industry events. He is a Design for Six Sigma Green Belt and has additional certifications in IT, IT Forensics, IT Data Privacy, eDiscovery, IT Audit, and IT Security. Dorough holds a B.S. in Computer Science from The University of Texas at Tyler.
Erik Skramstad, PwC’s U.S. Forensics practice leader comments:
“We are very pleased to welcome Richard to PwC,”he said. “The ongoing threat of IT security exposes companies to new risks every day. Richard’s vast knowledge and ability to bring creative solutions to manage IT security threats is added value to both our practice and to our clients.”
Before joining PwC, Dorough was Global Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) at Textron, Inc., where he was responsible for information technology programs, policies and processes. While at Textron, he managed the company’s IT privacy governance, software asset management, disaster recovery, and led the electronic discovery program.
PwC’s Forensic Services team of experienced professionals is dedicated to meeting the challenges caused by fraud allegations, financial crimes and other irregularities. Our portfolio of services includes: Financial Crime Examinations, Forensic Technology Solutions, Regulatory Compliance Reviews, Fraud Risk Management and Fraud Prevention, Dispute Analysis and Litigation Support.