- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
PwC: Strategic Alliance Announced
November 11, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
The strategic risk advisory experience of Deloitte has been merged with the software platform provided by CMO COMPLIANCE. The alliance to provide solutions to consumer product, food service, retail and distribution companies was announced recently.
James Cascone, principal at Deloitte & Touche LLP and national leader of Deloitte’s food & product safety practice commented:
“This strategic alliance helps accelerate Deloitte’s speed to execution and allows us to efficiently conduct food safety and quality assessments around the globe while providing real-time monitoring and reporting of results. CMO, through this alliance, significantly enhances its ability to help clients strategically transform operations to facilitate food & product safety improvements throughout the value chain,” he said.
CMO, with global headquarters in London, was recognized by Gartner as being a visionary provider of eGRC platform in their October 2012 report: 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Software Platforms. CMO’s solid global support and sales organization complements Deloitte’s global presence, and includes a mobile platform.