- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
PwC: TMI award for Innovation & Excellence
November 23, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
PwC was voted the top treasury consultant by Treasury Management International ( TMI)’s global readers for the 12th consecutive year. PwC has one of the world’s largest treasury advisory groups, providing a broad range of complementary treasury, risk management, banking, technology, taxation, accounting, systems development, and program management skills.
This year, TMI split voting for the award into three geographic categories: Best Global Treasury Consultancy, Best European Treasury Consultancy, and Best North American Treasury Consultancy. TMI readers voted PwC in first place in each region.
“Our readers have again recognised PwC for its ability to approach the challenges facing treasurers from the perspective of the company,” said Robin Page CEO of TMI. “Winning this award for 12 consecutive years is testimony to PwC’s quality service, expertise, and extensive knowledge of treasury best practices.”
Treasury Management InternationalTreasury Management International (TMI) showcases topical, pragmatic solutions and strategic insights on treasury, cash management, foreign exchange and other issues affecting treasury and financial professionals, together with treasury and finance news, education and opinion. With real-life treasury management experiences and case studies at its core, TMI provides valuable material for all practitioners from experienced treasurers and CFOs to those new to the profession. TMI has a global magazine readership of 8,000 and its website receives over 45,000 unique monthly visitors.