- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
PwC: Vanguard Firm Kennedy Report
February 6, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
PwC US recently announced it has been recognized as a Vanguard firm in “The Kennedy Vanguard of Change Management Consulting Providers” report. According to the report: “PwC has built an integrated, holistic approach to change management in which people and culture are key components. The approach is incorporated in consulting methodologies developed for larger transformation initiatives, including Performance Alignment and PwC Transform. The former is a solution that helps large, diverse organizations translate strategy into a clear operating model with appropriate leadership alignment and strategic change goals.”
Kennedy highlights the firm’s strengths in the report, which include:
- “Innovation & Thought Leadership: The firm conducts extensive research into the practice and discipline of change management. The firm is collaborating with the University of Melbourne on a study into organizational agility and the internal competencies required to thrive in a volatile marketplace.
- Training: PwC’s global change management training program has been adopted by every territory in the company network, and content has been tailored to cultural differences and focus areas deemed important for local change practitioners.
- PwC Brand: As a young business, PwC’s People & Change service benefits from the PwC brand as a reliable, dependable service provider with a strong heritage in technology, finance, and analytics.”
PwC’s Advisory professionals help organizations improve business performance, respond quickly and effectively to crisis, and extract value from transactions.