- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Risk Assurance ITPA IT Risk & Security Assurance Sr Associate (West)
January 20, 2013
Boards of Directors and executive management recognize the ever-increasing importance of effective risk management efforts in meeting their organization’s strategic objectives. Globalization, evolving business models, upgraded IT systems, the changing regulatory environment and higher stakeholder expectations serve as a critical catalyst driving this heightened need to identify and address significant risks that could prevent a company from achieving its strategic objectives.
Please see the full job description here