- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
Protiviti :Managing Director Named to 2012 NACD Directorship 100
December 8, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Jim DeLoach, a managing director with the global consulting firm Protiviti (www.protiviti.com), was named to the National Association of Corporate Directors’ (NACD) Directorship 100 list in the Governance Professionals and Institutions category. This annual list recognizes people who significantly influence leading practices in corporate board performance and oversight, including directors, corporate governance experts, journalists, regulators, academics and counselors.
With more than 35 years of professional experience, DeLoach helps companies integrate risk management with strategy-setting and performance management.
NACD Directorship 100 honorees are selected by a group that includes the previous year’s honorees, an advisory panel of judges, and NACD Directorship readers and staff. This year’s honorees will be recognized during a gala dinner at the sixth annual NACD Directorship 100 Forum on Nov. 27, in New York City. The full list of the 2012 NACD Directorship 100 honorees can be found at www.NACDonline.org/2012-D100-Honorees.