- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
- 5 things you must do to win your first client.
Protiviti: SharePoint Business Consulting Services Expanded
January 2, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Protiviti Inc. (www.protiviti.com) a global consulting firm, announced that it has purchased the assets of SusQtech Inc., a move to meet the needs of Protiviti’s client base – as well as that of parent company Robert Half’s staffing client base – and the market demand for Protiviti’s Microsoft technology-based consulting services.
SusQtech, with offices in the greater Washington, D.C. area and Chicago, is a leading provider of SharePoint implementation, design, integration, training and customer support services. Protiviti’s IT Consulting solutions provide clients with a broad range of software services. The addition of the SusQtech team strengthens Protiviti’s SharePoint experience and enhances the firm’s ability to deliver Microsoft technology-based consulting services using the agile software development method that includes information architecture, design, configuration, development and deployment.
Privately held SusQtech was founded in 2005 and has 58 employees. A 12-time Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, SusQtech is the organizer of the annual SharePoint Conference .ORG and the creator of TheSUG.Org, an online SharePoint user community. Protiviti plans to retain SusQtech’s employees and will continue to serve its key clients.