- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
Assurance – Manager – Financial Services – Alternative Investments Job
January 5, 2013
As an Audit Manager at McGladrey you will have the opportunity to focus on managing multiple engagement teams and clients. By providing a comprehensive review of audit work papers and financial statements you will be helping to mentor your team as you keep an eye on quality, thoroughness and accuracy. You will work to keep lines of communication open with both staff and clients while anticipating, addressing, and escalating client concerns as they arise. Since McGladrey employees strive to provide thorough customer service to all our clients, you will be charged with recognizing opportunities to increase the level and types of McGladrey services your clients would find beneficial.
Please see full job description here.