- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Consulting – Manager – Financial Institutions – Compliance Job
February 2, 2013
North Carolina (NC)
The financial industry has always been subject to its share of regulation, including those mandated by the various regulatory agencies, including the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Comptroller of the Currency and Federal Reserve Bank.
Over the last several years, the regulatory agencies have implemented risk-focused examinations to evaluate financial institutions’ safety and soundness. Examinations also assess areas such as internal controls, financial condition and compliance with applicable laws and regulations. An institution’s most vulnerable areas receive the greatest scrutiny.
Please see full job description here