- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Consulting – Manager – Technology Advisory Job
January 4, 2013
McGladrey is a leading provider of professional services to mid-market companies across the U.S. We are currently seeking a Technology Advisory Manager to add to our practice based in Vienna, VA. This is a Manager Level position. Candidates must have held senior-level Advisory or Management Consulting level positions with consulting firms, supporting a similar Advisory or Management Consulting team in the past. The right candidate must also have proven skills in providing hands-on management and oversight for complex business transformation and process review projects. The successful Technology Advisory Manager will work with McGladrey clients to assist with a variety of needs. The goal is to support our clients’ efforts to make their business units more effective and efficient. To meet that objective, our service offering includes, among others, the analysis of specific business requirements and translate these into sound technology architecture and infrastructure designs, and vendor selection and certain implementation services.
Please see full job description here