- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Featured Job: Assurance – Audit Manager – Native American Services / Government Job
January 1, 2013
As an Audit Manager at McGladrey you will have the opportunity to focus on managing multiple engagement teams and clients. By providing a comprehensive review of audit work papers and financial statements you will be helping to mentor your team as you keep an eye on quality, thoroughness and accuracy. You will work to keep lines of communication open with both staff and clients while anticipating, addressing, and escalating client concerns as they arise. Since McGladrey employees strive to provide thorough customer service to all our clients, you will be charged with recognizing opportunities to increase the level and types of McGladrey services your clients would find beneficial.
Please see full job description here