- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Featured Job: Business Development Director Job
January 1, 2013
Business Development Director
Business Development Directors are responsible for leading all aspects of the sales process, including systematic prospect targeting, development of opportunity-specific sales strategy, selection of pursuit teams and “quarterbacking” the entire sales process. They are growth leaders and support the efforts of various Firm industry teams through direct prospecting, networking, attendance and participation with various industry and professional groups and networking associations.
Business Development Directors are responsible for driving growth of our professional services within targeted industry segments. They represent all services provided by our three primary functional areas: audit, tax and consulting; and work closely with industry and line of business leaders in co-leading growth efforts throughout the firm.. Additionally, Business Development Directors seek to identify opportunities for other McGladrey services in the areas of wealth management and transaction services.
Please see full description here