- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Featured Job: Consulting-Manager-Project Manager Client Delivery Job
January 27, 2013
Project Manager job description Position Description: McGladrey is currently offering unique opportunities for experienced Client Delivery Manager’s (CDM) to join our growing Technology Services Consulting Practice. The Project Manager (CDM) identifies, pursues and owns relationships with key clients – usually 3-5 annuity accounts in the McGladrey customer base. The CDM drives new business opportunities by developing and leveraging both new and existing relationships. The right person will be able to provide value to the client, while creating and driving new revenue opportunities for McGladrey. He/she will be responsible for assisting the Business Development Executive (Sales), selling consulting solutions within assigned accounts. In addition to sales responsibilities, the CDM will lead all client delivery activities within their assigned accounts. In some accounts, this may mean a full time billable role. The client should view the McGladrey CDM as a billable delivery expert – not as a salesperson.
Please see full job description here.