- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Featured Job: Consulting – Supervisor – Regulatory Bank Compliance Job
January 10, 2013
The financial industry has always been subject to its share of regulation, including those mandated by the various regulatory agencies, including the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Comptroller of the Currency and Federal Reserve Bank.
Over the last several years, the regulatory agencies have implemented risk-focused examinations to evaluate financial institutions’ safety and soundness. Examinations also assess areas such as internal controls, financial condition and compliance with applicable laws and regulations. An institution’s most vulnerable areas receive the greatest scrutiny.
Please see full job description here