- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
Featured Job: Director of Business Valuation – Financial Advisory Services
January 27, 2013
New York (NY)
Director of Business Valuation – Financial Advisory Services – New York
We are looking to hire a Director of Business Valuation with a focus on private equity to be part of our Financial Advisory Services Team in New York. Our Financial Advisory Services Team is known for their expertise in working with private equity groups: analyzing and resolving complex situations which often require the application of sophisticated business valuation techniques. McGladrey’s success in serving private equity clients is reflective of our award winning designation in the industry as a premier service provider.
Please see full job description here.