- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
Featured Job: Talent Acquisition Professional Job
January 27, 2013
Talent Acquisition Professional Job
This position can be located at any key McGladrey location on the East Coast.
It’s a great time to be in National Consulting Services! McGladrey is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition professional to join their fast growing Consulting Services practice. This position’s key responsibility is recruitment of focused talent for the consulting line-of-business (LOB). This role will be responsible for all aspects of the recruiting cycle including sourcing, candidate management, interviewing and on-boarding. The consulting talent acquisition professional will coordinate his/her efforts with the National Consulting Talent Acquisition Director providing assistance as directed. It is a requirement of this position to understand all the consulting service lines as recruiting assignments will vary as market demands varies.
Please see full job description here