- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
Featured Job: Consulting-Senior-Associate-Microsoft-Dynamics-Ax-Consultant-Job-Virginia-Va-Vienna
January 17, 2013
Our National Technology Business Solutions practice is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Senior Associate to add to our existing Microsoft Dynamics AX team. The position can be based out of any McGladrey office throughout the East Coast. The right individual will support our growing Microsoft Dynamics AX practice, performing implementation consulting to a diverse mid-market client base. This is an excellent opportunity if you are a self-starter who likes to take initiative in planning and implementing innovative ideas. The overall objective of this position is to provide a positive impact on helping our Microsoft Dynamics team service our growing base of clients.
Please see full job description here.