- How much capital will I need to invest to be a partner at Big 4 firm?
- Doing Their Part: Accenture’s Ed Meehan talks about the “Hiring Our Heroes” Workshops
- 3 essential people you MUST have in your corner if you have a fighting chance of making partner
- How Should Consultants Best Use Facebook and Social Media
- 7 options to avoid lowering your fees for a client
- The only 8 metrics you need to make sure your business development activity is hitting the spot
- 3 simple questions to help you find your niche
- How to Deal with Client Unresponsiveness
- How my love affair with Buzzards will help you generate more referrals
- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
Jobs: Consulting – Dynamics GP Application Developer
January 12, 2013
McGladrey has an immediate opening for an Accounting Applications Senior Associate Consultant. The Accounting Applications, Senior Associate Consultant is a client facing role who is responsible for reviewing the business needs and implementing recommended accounting packages for McGladrey clients. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail oriented and interested in learning McGladrey business. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone who started out in Finance or Accounting and is attracted to technology.
Please see the full job description here