- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
- Is the Trusted Advisor Still Trusted?
McGaldrey: Mark Waterman Welcomed as Federal National Practice Leader
November 19, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4com
McGladrey LLP, the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, recently welcomed Mark Waterman as national leader for McGladrey’s Federal Industry practice. In his new role, Waterman will lead planning, development and implementation of federal public sector engagements across McGladrey’s business and service lines. He will be based out of the firm’s Vienna, Va., office.
Waterman has 25 years of active and reserve duty experience in the U.S. Navy and 20 years of management consulting experience, most recently with a Big Four accounting firm, where he served as a principal. He’s led numerous teams that delivered a variety of services, including: major transformation initiatives; enterprise integration; and business process improvement, among others.
“I’m excited to join McGladrey,” said Waterman. “I look forward to helping our clients succeed and using my experience to continue growing our federal practice.”
Waterman earned a B.S. in electrical engineering from the U.S. Naval Academy, where he graduated with distinction, and holds an MBA from the University of Rhode Island. He is a certified Project Management Professional.
McGladrey LLP is the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 6,500 professionals and associates in 75 offices nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm, and is a member of RSM International, the sixth largest global network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms. For more information join our Facebook fan page at McGladrey News, follow us on Twitter @McGladrey, connect with us on LinkedIn, and/or on YouTube.
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.