- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
McGladrey: A Technology Pacesetter
January 7, 2013
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
McGladrey LLP, the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, was recently named by Accounting Today as a Technology Pacesetter.
“McGladrey’s focus on services innovation can be summed up in two words: cloud and mobility,” said national technology consulting leader Brian Becker. “At McGladrey, we understand that what started out as a movement to anywhere-stored data is the desire to anywhere-access that data. In mid-2011, McGladrey broadened its ERP offerings with cloud-based solutions, and we’ve since seen tremendous momentum in that area of our business, while building to add other subscription-based solutions such as hosted e-mail, e-mail security and virus protection, cloud-based backup and recovery, and encryption.”
McGladrey understands how people, processes and technology interact to ensure organizational effectiveness. By combining technical expertise and business savvy with a full scope of IT services, McGladrey can assess complex situations, and devise and implement effective solutions quickly and cost effectively. For more information, join the McGladrey Technology Consulting Facebook fan page and/or follow @McGladreyTech on Twitter.
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.