- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
McGladrey: Accounting Today Recognizes Richard Caturano
October 1, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
AccountingToday recently recognized McGladrey, LLP’s Richard Caturano, incoming chair of the AICPA, as one of its “Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting.”
Joe Adams, managing partner and CEO for McGladrey commented:
“Rich is a natural leader who demonstrates McGladrey’s values of respect, integrity, teamwork, excellence and stewardship in all of his interactions with clients, peers and employees,”he said. “He has a deep understanding of the profession, our clients and employees – and he knows how to contribute to the success of each. We are proud of Rich’s inclusion in this year’s Top 100.”
The list of “thought leaders and change managers who are shaping the future of the profession” includes CPAs, attorneys, regulators, educators and vendors who exemplify leadership and influence in the accounting field. Among those listed are President Barack Obama; James Dotty, Chairman, PCAOB; Cindy Fornelli, executive director, Center for Audit Quality; Hans Hoogervorst, chairman, IASB; Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and others.
McGladrey LLP is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with more than 6,500 professionals and associates in 75 offices nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm, and is a member of RSM International, the sixth largest global network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms. For more information join our Facebook fan page at McGladrey News, follow us on Twitter @McGladrey and/or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.