- Every Coin Has Two Sides: Ernst & Young’s Joe Steger Talks With Big4.com About Q1 Global technology M&A update
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
McGladrey: Acquisition of Forward Hindsight Announced
October 29, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Brian Becker, national leader of technology consulting for McGladrey comments on the completed acquisition of privately held Forward Hindsight, Inc. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.
“The acquisition of Forward Hindsight positions McGladrey as a leading middle-market provider of cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, which is an area of significant growth for our technology practice,” he said. The company develops and implements a broad range of technology solutions to help businesses work smarter and more efficiently. This includes the customization, implementation and support of NetSuite cloud business management solutions.
“I’m extremely excited by the added capabilities and breadth of services our acquisition by McGladrey brings to our middle-market Forward Hindsight clients across the nation,” said Ashish Gadnis, founder. “McGladrey is known and respected for their customer focus, broad industry knowledge and ability to understand the challenges facing growing companies. This acquisition is a perfect fit.”
Gadnis will join McGladrey in the Technology Consulting division and will drive the continued expansion of the firm’s NetSuite service offering.
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.