- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 2)
- Can you have too many relationships with introducers? (part 1)
- How To Integrate Continuous Improvement Into Your Organization’s Culture And Daily Activities
- Identify The Strengths Of Your Services And Where Improvements Can Be Leveraged
- How To Succeed In A Continually Changing And Unstructured Workplace
- 6 tips to get back in touch with an old colleague
- Paving the Last Mile of Big Data Analytics
- Important Considerations For An Organizational Restructuring
- Elevator Speech 2.0 = Elevator Dialogue
- 4 ways to qualify a lead
McGladrey: Acquisition of Forward Hindsight Announced
October 25, 2012
By Rob Starr, Content Manager, Big4.com
Forward Hindsight has been a NetSuite partner since 2007 and has been consistently recognized for their performance, receiving NetSuite’s Americas Solution Provider of the Year for 2011. NetSuite cloud-based business management solutions provide ERP/financials, supply chain management, professional services automation, eCommerce and CRM in a single, integrated business suite.
Their recent acquisition by McGladrey has Brian Becker, national leader of technology consulting, eager to point out the benefits.
“The acquisition of Forward Hindsight positions McGladrey as a leading middle-market provider of cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, which is an area of significant growth for our technology practice,” he says.
Forward Hindsight, Inc. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, develops and implements a broad range of technology solutions to help businesses work smarter and more efficiently. This includes the customization, implementation and support of NetSuite cloud business management solutions.
McGladrey understands how people, processes and technology interact to ensure organizational effectiveness. By combining technical expertise and business savvy with a full scope of IT services, McGladrey can assess complex situations, and devise and implement effective solutions quickly and cost effectively. For more information, join the McGladrey Technology Consulting Facebook fan page and/or follow @McGladreyTech on Twitter.
Check out hundreds of interesting McGladrey job opportunities on the Big Four Job Board, see big4.com for the latest.